Applications are on going for the International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship at Griffith University, Australia. This scholarship is awarded to international high school graduates applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University.
Scholarships will be awarded annually to applicants for the following degrees:
Bachelor of Medical Science
– Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science
– Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Technology
– Bachelor of Exercise Science
– Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics
– Bachelor of Pharmacy
– Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours
Trimester 2 2018 – Applications close Friday, 18 May 2018 (for 9 July commencement). Outcome notified by 1 June.
Trimester 3 2018 – Applications close Friday, 7 September 2018 (for 29 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21 September.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA in high school studies. Please refer to Minimum academic criteria
- Applicants must have applied to Griffith University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s undergraduate entry requirements
- Applicants must be a commencing student
- Applicants must be enrolling as a full time student in an undergraduate degree at Griffith university
Application Process: Applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the Application Form
For more information visit the Scholarship Webpage