The Swinburne Student Achievement Awards recognize students who have experienced significant personal hardship/adversity in life and kept up their studies in Swinburne.
This scholarship is valued at $12,000 each.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled at Swinburne, including Higher Education, Vocational Education (VE), undergraduate or postgraduate from any tertiary stream, discipline or campus.
- Have passed at least one semester
- Have experienced significant personal hardship/adversity (e.g family,health, unexpected event).
All students are encouraged to apply, including:
- Students with a disability
- Student with refugee or asylum seeker status
- Local or International students
- Students studying full-time or part-time
How to Apply
No application is necessary. Student who meet the above eligibility criteria will automatically be considered for each semester.
30 July, 2018
31 August, 2018
Telephone; (03) 9214 8541