The Holland Scholarship is meant for International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s study in the Netherlands.
This scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, culture and science as well as other Dutch research universities and universities of applied science. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the EEA who want to do their bachelor’s and master’s study in the Netherlands.
Why study in Netherlands?
- There are 2,100+ programmes in English
- Get high quality education and value for your money
- Be part of the International community
- Develop valuable skills and be more successful
- Live in one of the safest and happiest countries in the world
- Have the rest of Europe at your doorstep
This scholarship amounts $6,000. You will receive this in your first year of studies. The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
- Your nationality is non-EEA
- You are applying for a full time bachelor’s or master’s scholarship at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find this on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institute in Netherlands.
You can now apply for the 2018-2019 academic year. The deadline for application is either 1 June and 1 July, 2018. Please check the website for the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.
Find your programme in the overview of Participating research universities or in the overview of participating universities of applied science. You will find detailed information about the application procedures and deadlines in the links provided in both links.