Teesside University generates and applies knowledge that contributes to the economic, social and cultural sucess of students, partners and communities we serve. Through education enriched by researchers, innovation and engagement with business and proffessions, we transform lives and economies.Scholarships are awarded to pursue foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate programme to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
WORTH OF AWARD:
- You may be eligible for a scholarship worth of $1000 or $1500 in your first year of study if you are an International student studying on a foundation, undergraduate or Postgraduate programme.
- The scholarships are available to both sponsored and self funded students, as a tuition fee reduction
- The value of the scholarship is either $1000 or $1500 based on your GPA.
- This scholarship apply to full-time students on undergraduates, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research programmes, in the first year of study.
- The value of the scholarship is either $1000 or $1500 based on your GPA
- The university assess your eligibility authomatically and will communicate a scholarship award following your academic application.
- You are eligible for one scholarship only-either the academic merit based scholarship rate, based on your GPA, or the english level scholarship based on your UKVI IELTS scores.
HOW TO APPLY: The mode of application is online
DEADLINE: Scholarship is open for the 2018-2019 academic session.